top of page

Mini Dragon Group (ages 6-7)

Public·10 members
Luca Jackson
Luca Jackson

247 by GUC MP3 - A Powerful Worship Song That Will Bless You

Download 247 by GUC MP3: A Guide for Gospel Music Lovers

If you are a fan of gospel music, you might have heard of the song 247 by GUC, a beautiful worship song that expresses the love and devotion of a believer to God. The song is one of the tracks from GUC's latest album, To Yahweh's Delight, which was released in December 2020. In this article, we will tell you more about the song, the singer, and how you can download it in MP3 format. We will also recommend some other songs by GUC that you should listen to, and share some benefits of listening to gospel music.

download 247 by guc mp3

Who is GUC?

GUC, which stands for Gift Ugochi Christopher, is a Nigerian gospel singer, songwriter, and motivational speaker. He was born on October 8th, 1996 in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. He started his music career in 2013 with his friends in Port Harcourt, and released his first single, I Believe, in 2014. He rose to fame with his hit song, All That Matters, which has over 7 million views on YouTube. He is currently signed to EeZee Conceptz, a gospel record label that also houses Mercy Chinwo, Judikay, Chris Morgan, and others.

What is 247 by GUC?

247 by GUC is a song that expresses the desire of a believer to worship God at all times, in every situation. The song is based on Psalm 34:1, which says, "I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth." The song has a soothing melody and powerful lyrics that convey the message of surrender, gratitude, and adoration to God. The chorus goes like this:

I will worship you

In spirit and in truth

There's nothing else I'd rather do

Than to worship you

I will worship you

In spirit and in truth

There's nothing else I'd rather do

Than to worship you

How to download 247 by GUC MP3

If you want to download 247 by GUC MP3, there are several ways you can do it. Here are some of them:

download 247 by guc mp3 free

download 247 by guc mp3 audio

download 247 by guc mp3 song

download 247 by guc mp3 lyrics

download 247 by guc mp3 video

download 247 by guc mp3 music

download 247 by guc mp3 album

download 247 by guc mp3 online

download 247 by guc mp3 gospel

download 247 by guc mp3 eezee conceptz

download all guc songs mp3 audio album

download all guc songs mp3 audio album 2022

download all guc songs mp3 audio album the message

download all guc songs mp3 audio album the promise

download all guc songs mp3 audio album i believe

download all guc songs mp3 audio album all that matters

download all guc songs mp3 audio album desperate

download all guc songs mp3 audio album god of vengeance

download all guc songs mp3 audio album heaven at last

download all guc songs mp3 audio album knowing you

minister guc worship mix 2021 eezeconceptz songs

minister guc worship mix 2021 eezeconceptz songs mp3 download

minister guc worship mix 2021 eezeconceptz songs free download

minister guc worship mix 2021 eezeconceptz songs playlist

minister guc worship mix 2021 eezeconceptz songs youtube

minister guc worship mix 2021 eezeconceptz songs lyrics

minister guc worship mix 2021 eezeconceptz songs video

minister guc worship mix 2021 eezeconceptz songs music

minister guc worship mix 2021 eezeconceptz songs gospel minds

minister guc worship mix 2021 eezeconceptz songs xclusive gospel

guc knowing you download mp3

guc knowing you download mp3 free

guc knowing you download mp3 audio

guc knowing you download mp3 song

guc knowing you download mp3 lyrics

guc knowing you download mp3 video

guc knowing you download mp3 music

guc knowing you download mp3 gospel song

guc knowing you download mp3 xclusive gospel

guc knowing you download mp3 the message

• You can visit [GUC's official website](^1^) and download the song from there. You can also find other songs and albums by him on the site.

• You can visit [YouTube](^8^) and search for the song. You can then use a YouTube to MP3 converter tool to download the audio file from the video. There are many online tools that you can use for this purpose, such as [ytmp3.cc](^11^), [y2mate.com](^12^), or [flvto.biz](^13^).

• You can visit [gospelminds.com](^2^) and download the song from there. You can also find other gospel songs and worship mixes on the site.

• You can visit [xclusivegospel.com](^3^) and download the song from there. You can also find other gospel songs and news on the site.

Other songs by GUC you should listen to

GUC has released many other songs that you should listen to, such as:

All That Matters: This is one of his most popular songs, which he released in 2020. The song is a declaration of faith and trust in God, who is the only thing that matters in life. The song has a catchy tune and a heartfelt chorus that goes like this:

What would I live for

If I don't have you in my life

What would I gain

If you take the Holy Ghost

What would have become of me

If I didn't see your light

What would have been said of me

If you didn't hold my hands

Now I've come to realize

That you are all I have

You're all that matters

Desperate: This is another song that he released in 2020, which expresses the hunger and thirst for God's presence and power. The song is a prayer for more of God and less of self, and a cry for revival and transformation. The song has a powerful bridge that goes like this:

All my life I've been nothing without you

All my life you've been the reason why I live

All my life I've been nothing without you

All my life you've been the reason why I breathe

You are all that matters

You are all that matters to me

• To Yahweh's Delight: This is his latest album, which he released in December 2020. The album contains 12 tracks, including 247, All That Matters, Desperate, Knowing You, Yours, Ike Nile, God of Vengeance, Heaven at Last, God is Helping Us, Akanam Nkwe, What He Says, and Alabo. The album is a collection of songs that glorify God and edify the listeners.

Benefits of listening to gospel music

Gospel music is not just a genre of music, but a way of life. Listening to gospel music can have many benefits for your spiritual and mental health. Here are some of them:

Benefit

Explanation

It uplifts your mood

Gospel music can make you feel happy, hopeful, and inspired. It can also help you cope with stress, anxiety, and depression. Gospel music can release endorphins in your brain, which are natural chemicals that make you feel good.

It strengthens your faith

Gospel music can help you grow in your relationship with God. It can remind you of His love, grace, and power. It can also help you learn more about His word and His will. Gospel music can also encourage you to pray, worship, and serve Him.

It connects you with others

Gospel music can help you bond with other believers who share your faith and values. It can also help you reach out to others who need to hear the gospel message. Gospel music can also create a sense of community and belonging among listeners.

Conclusion

In conclusion, 247 by GUC is a song that you should download and listen to if you love gospel music. The song is a beautiful expression of worship and devotion to God. You can download the song from various sources, such as GUC's website, YouTube, gospelminds.com, or xclusivegospel.com. You can also listen to other songs by GUC, such as All That Matters, Desperate, or his album To Yahweh's Delight. Listening to gospel music can have many benefits for your spiritual and mental health, such as uplifting your mood, strengthening your faith, and connecting you with others. We hope this article has been helpful and informative for you. Thank you for reading!

FAQs

Here are some frequently asked questions about 247 by GUC MP3:

• <li What is the meaning of 247 by GUC?

The meaning of 247 by GUC is that he wants to worship God 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. He wants to praise God in every situation, whether good or bad, and in every season, whether dry or rainy. He wants to make God his priority and his passion.

• Where can I watch the video of 247 by GUC?

You can watch the video of 247 by GUC on YouTube. The video was uploaded on December 31st, 2020, and has over 1.2 million views as of June 2023. The video shows GUC singing the song in a studio with his band and some backup singers. The video also has some scenes of nature and people worshipping God. You can watch the video here: [247 by GUC (Official Video)].

• How can I get the lyrics of 247 by GUC?

You can get the lyrics of 247 by GUC from various websites that provide gospel song lyrics, such as [gospellyricsng.com], [musixmatch.com], or [genius.com]. You can also find the lyrics in the description box of the YouTube video. Here are s

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page