Enjoy Pokemon Go on a Bigger Screen: Download BlueStacks and Install the Game
How to Download and Play Pokemon Go on BlueStacks
Pokemon Go is one of the most popular and addictive mobile games ever created. It is an augmented reality game that lets you explore the world around you and catch, train, and battle virtual creatures called Pokemon. Whether you are a fan of the original Pokemon series or a newcomer to the franchise, you will surely enjoy this immersive and interactive game.
But what if you want to play Pokemon Go on a bigger screen, with better performance, customized controls, and more features? Well, you can do that with BlueStacks, an Android emulator that allows you to run mobile games and apps on your PC or Mac. With BlueStacks, you can experience Pokemon Go in a whole new way, without compromising your battery life or data usage.
download pokemon go in bluestacks
In this article, we will show you how to download and play Pokemon Go on BlueStacks in a few simple steps. We will also show you how to customize your controls and settings for optimal gameplay. By the end of this article, you will be able to enjoy Pokemon Go on your PC or Mac like never before.
How to install BlueStacks on your PC or Mac
The first thing you need to do is to install BlueStacks on your PC or Mac. Here is how:
Go to and click on the "Download" button.
Once the download is complete, run the installer file and follow the instructions on the screen.
After the installation is done, launch BlueStacks app player on your computer.
Sign in with your Google account or create one if you don't have one.
Note that BlueStacks is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems. However, you need to have at least 2GB of RAM and 4GB of disk space available. You also need to have Android version 6.0 or higher installed. You can check the compatibility information on .
How to install and play Pokemon Go on BlueStacks
Now that you have installed BlueStacks on your PC or Mac, you can install and play Pokemon Go on it. There are two ways to do that:
On the BlueStacks home screen, click on the Google Play Store icon.
Search for "Pokemon Go" in the search bar and click on the game icon.
Click on the "Install" button and wait for the game to download and install.
Once the installation is complete, click on the "Open" button to launch the game.
- Method 2: Using the APK file - P: This is an alternative way to install and play Pokemon Go on BlueStacks if you have trouble accessing the Google Play Store or if you want to use a different version of the game. Here is how:
Download the Pokemon Go APK file from a trusted source, such as .
On the BlueStacks home screen, click on the "Install APK" button at the bottom right corner.
Select the Pokemon Go APK file from your computer and click on "Open".
Wait for the game to install and then click on its icon to launch it.
- P: Note that in order to play Pokemon Go on BlueStacks, you need to root your emulator and install some additional apps that will enable GPS spoofing and location settings. This is because Pokemon Go relies on your real-world location to show you nearby Pokemon and places of interest. However, since you are playing on a computer, you need to trick the game into thinking that you are somewhere else. - P: To root BlueStacks, you can use an app called BS Tweaker, which you can download from . - P: Here is a table comparing the features and functions of these three apps:
BS Tweaker- Root BlueStacks- Change device model- Change device ID- Change Google advertising ID- Change Android version- Change IMEI number- Change MAC address- Change Google account- Clear data and cache- Enable root access for BlueStacks- Customize your device information- Bypass device restrictions- Avoid detection and bans
Fake GPS Location- Spoof your GPS location- Choose any location on the map- Save your favorite locations- Search for locations by name or coordinates- Move your location with joystick or keyboard- Set your location accuracy and speed- Enable mock locations mode- Trick Pokemon Go into thinking that you are somewhere else- Explore different regions and catch rare Pokemon- Visit PokeStops and Gyms without leaving your home- Control your movement and speed
Mock Locations- Set your location settings- Choose your location provider- Choose your location mode- Choose your location update interval- Enable mock locations mode- Optimize your location settings for Pokemon Go- Use GPS, Wi-Fi, or cellular networks for location services- Use high accuracy, battery saving, or device only mode for location services- Adjust how often your location is updated- Enable mock locations mode
How to customize your controls and settings for Pokemon Go on BlueStacks
One of the best things about playing Pokemon Go on BlueStacks is that you can customize your controls and settings for optimal gameplay. Here are some of the things you can do:
- How to use the Advanced Keymapping feature of BlueStacks to assign keys or buttons to different actions in Pokemon Go - P: The Advanced Keymapping feature of BlueStacks allows you to create and edit custom keymaps for any game or app. You can assign keys or buttons to different actions in Pokemon Go, such as moving, zooming, rotating, throwing Poke Balls, accessing menus, etc. Here is how to use the Advanced Keymapping feature of BlueStacks to assign keys or buttons to different actions in Pokemon Go:
On the BlueStacks home screen, click on the "Game Controls" icon at the bottom right corner.
Click on the "Open Advanced Editor" button to launch the Advanced Keymapping tool.
On the left panel, you will see a list of predefined keymaps for Pokemon Go. You can edit them or create your own by clicking on the "+" button.
On the right panel, you will see a virtual representation of your keyboard and mouse. You can drag and drop different controls from the bottom bar to the keys or buttons you want to assign them to.
For example, you can drag and drop the "D-Pad" control to the arrow keys to move your character, or the "Tap Spot" control to the space bar to throw Poke Balls.
You can also adjust the size, position, opacity, and sensitivity of each control by clicking on it and using the sliders or fields on the left panel.
Once you are done with your keymap, you can save it by clicking on the "Save" button at the top right corner. You can also give it a name and a description by clicking on the "Edit" button next to it.
To activate your keymap, you need to click on the "Game Controls" icon again and select it from the list. You can also switch between different keymaps by using the Ctrl+Shift+number shortcut keys.
- How to use the Macro feature of BlueStacks to record and execute input sequences for repetitive tasks or complex workflows in Pokemon Go - P: The Macro feature of BlueStacks allows you to record and execute input sequences for any game or app. You can use this feature to automate repetitive tasks or complex workflows in Pokemon Go, such as spinning PokeStops, hatching eggs, evolving Pokemon, etc. Here is how to use the Macro feature of BlueStacks to record and execute input sequences for Pokemon Go:
On the BlueStacks home screen, click on the "Macro Recorder" icon at the bottom right corner.
Click on the "Record New Macro" button to start recording your input sequence. You can also give it a name and a description by clicking on the "Edit" button next to it.
Perform the actions you want to record in Pokemon Go using your keyboard, mouse, or gamepad. For example, you can record a sequence of tapping on a PokeStop, spinning it, and collecting the items.
When you are done with your input sequence, click on the "Stop Recording" button to stop recording your macro.
You can edit your macro by clicking on it and using the options on the left panel. You can change the name, description, speed, loop count, trigger key, etc. of your macro.
To execute your macro, you need to click on it and then click on the "Play" button. You can also use the trigger key or the Ctrl+Shift+number shortcut keys to execute your macro.
- A note on some tips and tricks to enhance your gaming experience, such as adjusting the graphics quality, enabling Eco Mode, using Multi-Instance Manager, etc. - P: Besides customizing your controls and settings for Pokemon Go on BlueStacks, there are some other tips and tricks that can enhance your gaming experience. Here are some of them: - Adjusting the graphics quality: You can adjust the graphics quality of Pokemon Go on BlueStacks by clicking on the "Settings" icon at the top right corner and then going to the "Engine" tab. You can choose between low, medium, high, or custom graphics quality depending on your preference and system performance. - Enabling Eco Mode: You can enable Eco Mode for Pokemon Go on BlueStacks by clicking on the "Eco Mode" icon at the bottom right corner. This will reduce the CPU and RAM usage of BlueStacks and improve your battery life and system performance. - Using Multi-Instance Manager: You can use Multi-Instance Manager for Pokemon Go on BlueStacks by clicking on the "Multi-Instance Manager" icon at the bottom right corner. This will allow you to create